PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning and I should still be sleeping

Monique
June 10th, 2012, 08:49 AM
It was a beautiful wedding yesterday. The rain held off. I did hang my rosary on the clothesline before I left on Thursday. Worked again.

The girls are still sleeping and hoping they sleep longer this morning. We did not get home until 10:30 last night. I was surprised that Maizyn did not fall asleep in the van for the trip home which was 20 minutes. She was exhausted after her big day.

I hope the kids don't come home too late today. I would like to get home at a decent time.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Bubby
June 10th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Monique....Glad the wedding wasn't rained on and that all went well. You must be exhausted. Enjoy your Sunday,,,:)

Blondie
June 10th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Good Morning!
Must have been getting in here the same time. I am a s-l-o-w typer.

Glad the weather was good for the wedding. Enjoy your day and think of something fun for YOU to do.

Sandy Navas
June 10th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Okay, Monique - you have to share what happens when you hang your rosary on the clothesline . . . We need RAIN here - how can I request it?

mamaquilt
June 10th, 2012, 09:35 AM
hanging the rosary on the clotheslinem is needing rain. What do you do when it has to stop, say after 2-3 weeks? Please tell me, as I want to go in the garden without getting my feet wet.

Greetings from a rainy Luxembourg

Michèle

HandsOffItsMine
June 10th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Morning Monique,

Glad to hear that you and the girls made it home safely!

I bet you can't wait to be home and just to chillax in your castle. :) Do drive carefully.

Huggers, Ruby

CrazyMtnLady
June 10th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Good morning Monique. Glad the wedding was not rained on. Hope you get to go home early and relax.

sewbizzy
June 10th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Congratulations for the great wedding day!!! I also would like to know about hanging the rosary on the clothesline...
Carol

MayinJerset
June 10th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Congratulations for the great wedding day!!! I also would like to know about hanging the rosary on the clothesline...
Carol

Me too, inquiring minds need to know. I have some plastic rosary beads that I could hang up so I don't ruin a good one. Does it have to be a regular clothesline, or does it work on one of those umbrella type clotheslines? May in Jersey