PDA

View Full Version : One proud mama.........

Klasien
June 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
After a hard week, I have so much joy in my heart when I got those pictures....
I am so proud of my daughter....but at the same time she feels so far away.....two weeks from tomorrow she will be home!!!
My daughter her host-mom just send me some pictures I want to share with you!!!

Our daughter had her graduation today, an exchange student does not get her diploma normaly, but she was a straight A student and the school thought she had deserved it! Being from Holland, and doing so well......so you all understand I am VERY proud of my baby-girl.
Roselique is her name and she is the one without glasses, the other sweet girl is her host-sister, the lady in the middle is thé best host-mom an exchange student could ask for.
Getting those pictures made my day! My heart is filled with joy at this moment!!!!!!!

I am smiling from ear to ear........thanks for taking a look!!!

bkthomas
June 3rd, 2012, 06:54 PM
Awesome!!! So happy for you!! You deserve it!

CrazyMtnLady
June 3rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
That is wonderful. You really needed something to raise your spirits. God Bless you and your family.

Sandy Navas
June 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM
I do firmly believe you have the right to be a very proud mother! Tell her we all say CONGRATULATIONS.

Loonwatcher
June 3rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
You have good reason to be so proud. Good for her - job well done. And she's very pretty too!

Blondie
June 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
Congrats to Rosalique - very pretty name to go with a very pretty face.

Thanks for sharing, dear girl.

Blessings
blondie

sewmuchjan
June 3rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
That is wonderful, a very proud moment for you all! Congrats!!

Love and Blessings and hugs,
Jan G.

auntiemern
June 3rd, 2012, 08:11 PM
So very happy for you. Totally understand why you should be so proud. She is a lovely girl. I can't imagine how much you have missed her. Congrats to all of you :)

Jean Sewing Machine
June 3rd, 2012, 08:12 PM
Congratulations to your daughter! Where did she study?

cyndiofthevortex
June 3rd, 2012, 08:18 PM
This is such nice news to hear. Thanks for sharing her picture. She is beautiful and I love her name! You must miss her so much - how great will it be to see her again and be able to put your arms around her! We want to see pictures of that, too!

sewbizzy
June 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Congratulations to your granddaughter, you and your family...you have to really be proud!!!!

buckeyequilter
June 3rd, 2012, 08:37 PM
Congratulations!! I'll bet you're anxious to have her home.

NanaB
June 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
I know you are proud. Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a wonderful opportunity for ALL involved!!

Bubby
June 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
Klasien...I see why you are so proud of your daughter! She's a wonderful young woman! Please congratulate her for me. I hosted a girl from Oslo, Norway a number of years ago and it was a life-changing experience. Hugs, Barb

Winniesfriend
June 3rd, 2012, 09:26 PM
You have every right to be proud of your beautiful daughter, beautiful photos.

Leonie

alliek
June 3rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
You were very brave to let your daughter have the opportunity to go so far away at her young age. Your confidence in her was borne out by her achievements. How proud you must be! Now your heart will be whole again when she is home. God Bless you and congratulations to Roselique on a job WELL DONE!

janluna
June 3rd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Congratulations to your daughter and to the rest of your family. Hugs, Jan L.

madampolo
June 3rd, 2012, 10:38 PM
Congratulations! I know how it feels.

bec
June 3rd, 2012, 11:34 PM
That's wonderful! I can see why you would be so proud.

New York Sue
June 3rd, 2012, 11:39 PM
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Lenie
June 4th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Gefeliciteerd Klasien! Geweldige prestatie van je dochter. En nu de dagen aftellen......

Monique
June 4th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Rosalique is a very beautiful young lady. I am proud of her too. I can only imagine what the reunion will be like when she gets home. Great job Mom.