Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

HdWench's Avatar HdWench is offline Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

We all worked hard, this was a BIG challenge and here are the Missouri Star Quilt Shop Forum Iron Quilts II Challenge Photo's

NO you can't Vote here But we would LOVE to have you *like* us on Facebook by going to the Missouri Star Quilt Shop where they will have an Album for Iron Quilts from around the globe

You can *Like* as many as you want - Heck all of them, or none but we all would really appreciate your support too Thank you

Debbie
    Cat n bull likes this.
    Debbie and my cat "Kids" Bonnie (18), KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)
    Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Mine is named "Lovely Jewels"

IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!-007.jpg
    Debbie and my cat "Kids" Bonnie (18), KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

3. Thanks madamekelly, countrywench thanked for this post
    dwil23 is offline Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Will be happy to support you all - your quilt is beautiful, Debbie. I'm looking forward to seeing them all.
    HdWench likes this.
    Donna

jingleme's Avatar jingleme is offline Senior Member
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie, that is AWESOME!!!
    HdWench likes this.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, where is yours?? I want a peek into everyone's mind about what this "Lovely" fabric said to them! This wasn't my 1st creative idea but hey 2nd thought is good too.

bkthomas's Avatar bkthomas is offline Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Debbie! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    HdWench likes this.
    ~Kathy~

Jean Sewing Machine's Avatar Jean Sewing Machine is online now Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie, I love your quilt but how did you find all the other quilts? Where's the link?
    HdWench likes this.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

There's a secret group on Facebook from another forum, then 1 person here posted their's on another spot. Thought we could put them all on 1 Show and Tell posting?

I swear none look the same, it's beautiful to see the designs I *like* them all

OH *doh* now I get why everyone is being a Night Owl tonight hehehe well except Jean, you are on European time still I'm sure. Hope you catch up on your sleep and a few days, you'll be back on CST time

Debbie

Oh Man am I the only one posting a picture of my Iron Quilt?? geeze that would be embarrasing for sure
    Last edited by HdWench; December 1st, 2013 at 05:56 AM.
    Cat n bull and shermur like this.

Iris Girl's Avatar Iris Girl is online now Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Your quilt is gorgeous Debbie!!. I don't do facebook... does that mean I can't see and vote on the quilts?
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Jean Sewing Machine's Avatar Jean Sewing Machine is online now Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie, I'm trying to figure out your blocks in your quilt. Very clever! Did you quilt the center then add borders? Your quilt really turned out great!
    HdWench likes this.

12. Thanks madamekelly thanked for this post
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast