February 4th, 2010, 02:57 AM
How can you add a picture you have on your computer that acts as your signature on other sites? I would like to use them here.
February 4th, 2010, 02:46 PM
What you do is go to "setting" at the top right and the go down to "edit signatures" on the left hand column near the bottom. This should allow you to put whatever signature you want, including pictures. If you don't have the ability to add pictures, you need to do the following:
1) Go to "Settings" on the top right while logged in.
2) Go to "Forum Settings" on the left hand column close to the bottom.
3) Scroll down to the Miscellaneous Options section where you will see three options with little circles to the left.
4) Select the first option - "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"
5) Also, below the 3 options you will see a square box beside the option " Enable Enhanced Attachment Uploading". Check that box off.
6) Click "Save Settings" at the bottom.
This should allow you to edit your posts and signature in all kinds of cool ways. Hope this helps!
February 7th, 2010, 02:42 AM
it will not allow me to upload any pics from my files and that is where my siggies are. they are not stored on the web so a link doesn't work and there is no option on my page to add a pic. I have set all the other boxes to what you suggested. thanks again.
February 7th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Hrm....we will get this fixed! You should be able to post pics...
We'll keep working on it!
February 8th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Okay, I opened that up, I didn't realize I had turned it off. Good find ladybug
February 9th, 2010, 04:04 AM
Think I actually got it this time. Thank you so much!