Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pdaucah trip

csarina's Avatar csarina is offline Senior Member
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pdaucah trip

I would love to go back and visit Lancaster, but unfortunately it will not be possible, my husband cannot fly and there is no way I would go and leave him here, there is no telling what I would come home to!!

Its 10 years next year since I was in the US at Paducah, had a fabulous time and came home with a lot more than I took!!

Went out with a carry one, came back with a suitcase and travel bag both full. I even bought an oil lamp from the shop in Middlebury. They packed it for me when I said it was coming back to the UK, its one of my most precious possessions along with a ceramic oil lamp I bought from the lamp shop in Honfleur, they sit on either end of the mantlepiece over the fire.

I am just about to empty my fabric cuboard to try and find some fabric I am looking for...........cue massive mess....
    ================================================== ==============

Jean Sewing Machine's Avatar Jean Sewing Machine is online now Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaBabs View Post
    Glad you made it safe.. i know it can be exhausting... and Jean,,, did you really buy a lot more stuff??? LOL
    Lucky girl.... my mind would have really gone into overwhelm................i await pictures,, patiently...
    Of course, Barb! How can you be in a space for 8 hours with hundreds of vendors and not be tempted?

RFREE's Avatar RFREE is online now Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we had a great day in Paducah.Jean you are a wonderful person and a joy to hang out with.We will definitely have to do it again next year. We need to get a group of us forum girls together and tear up the big town of Paducah. Oh yea BTW Paul did get a picture of Elenore Burns down at the Carson center. Can't wait to show it to Holly.To funny!!

Jean Sewing Machine's Avatar Jean Sewing Machine is online now Senior Member
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RFREE View Post
    Yes we had a great day in Paducah.Jean you are a wonderful person and a joy to hang out with.We will definitely have to do it again next year. We need to get a group of us forum girls together and tear up the big town of Paducah. Oh yea BTW Paul did get a picture of Elenore Burns down at the Carson center. Can't wait to show it to Holly.To funny!!
    Rhonda, thanks for staying with me all day. Hope you guys didn't get too wet, right after we left each other, it started to pour. And the bag only weighed 16 pounds, and to think we were all whining about carrying it! I found another room of displays and vendors, found my table for the Featherweight machine and a great ironing too there. It was such a fun day! Today I babysat my grandkids all day, taught them how to sew on their own sewing machines. New quilters in the making! Tonight, I AM TIRED!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12